Posted 9:38 03/09/2014
Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and
verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
Prepares customer service summary reports.
Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
Take thorough notes and promptly forward action items that need to be handled by others.
Make outbound calls to business customers.
Name of Job :Customer Care
Qualification :Qualifications: BSc/HND in any social science related courses Must have completed the mandatory 1year National Service (NYSC) Must possess a minimum of 2years working experience Required Skills: Interested candidates must; Have good communication skills Possess excellent listening skills Be a good time manager Be able to take initiative and be proactive Have good knowledge of Computer applications (Microsoft Office) Possess excellent note taking skills Be friendly and willing to proffer solutions
Contact person name :Akpan Imo
LGA :Ikot Ekpene
State :Akwa Ibom
Other Posted By this User
- Take in records of all smes in your immediate locality and beyond. be
- Responsibilities: preparing and delivering lessons to a range o
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ag
- Job summary the admin/finance officer is responsible for maintaining
- Receive large cash deposit and properly verify that entries are correc