Posted 9:43 03/09/2014
Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading paper into printers and plotters; preparing for output.
Starts operations by entering commands.
Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages;
Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level;
Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Name of Job :IT Manager
Qualification :Should have a minimum of an SSCE Should be resident in Akwa Ibom Must be very good in the use of computers Must be very good with Microsoft Excel
Contact person name :Akpan Imo
LGA :Ibesikpo Asutan
State :Akwa Ibom
Other Posted By this User
- Take in records of all smes in your immediate locality and beyond. be
- Responsibilities: preparing and delivering lessons to a range o
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ag
- Job summary the admin/finance officer is responsible for maintaining
- Receive large cash deposit and properly verify that entries are correc